Financial Education for the Nation and warrenshute.com are trading names of Lexington Wealth Management Ltd, hereby referred to as warrenshute.com, which provide the services of non-regulated financial education and information.
warrenshute.com respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of users of www.warrenshute.com (the “Website”) and complying with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). We are aware that as a user of this Website you care about the security and privacy of your information. The purpose of this Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this Website. You should not use this Website if you are not happy with this Notice.
By visiting this Website, you are accepting the terms of this Notice. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those other websites. When we link to another website it does not constitute an endorsement of that website by warrenshute.com
2. What information do we collect
2.1 We retain two types of information:
(a) “Non-Personal Data”
You can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and anonymous basis from all visitors to our Website. This “Non-Personal Data” comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as your domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the website that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Website.
(b) “Personal Data”
“Personal Data” is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Personal Data is collected only with your knowledge and permission and is retained by warrenshute.com in a secure manner.
2.2 If you choose not to provide Personal Data, you can still browse and use the Website, but certain functions/services may not be available without providing the necessary Personal Data.
3. Purposes and lawful basis for which we hold and use your Information, including the retention periods
3.1 Non-Personal Data:
3.2 Personal Data:
(a) If you register with warrenshute.com for our newsletter or download an ebook/course/resource you will be asked to provide personal data such as your e-mail address. warrenshute.com are relying on your consent (opt-in) as the legal basis for processing this data.
We use information you provide to us to provide you with regular content, offers and information on products, services and seminars.
If you choose to opt-out, we will not retain any personal data relating to you. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mailing.
(b) If you complete the “contact for further information” option on our website, you will be asked to provide personal data such as your name and email address. The Company are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing this data, and we will retain your details.
(c) If you access our free or paid for resources or access an online course, you will be required to supply your username/email and a password. warrenshute.com are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing this data, and we will retain your details.
(d) If you have purchased a product or service from us or attended an event or seminar, you will be asked to provide personal data such as your name and email address. warrenshute.com are relying on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing this data, and we will retain your details.
3.3 Personal Data is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
4.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential as part of their contract with warrenshute.com and keep the information confidential.
4.2 We may also release your personal data where compliance with legal requirements is a necessity. We also reserve the right to enforce our site policies in order to protect our rights and the rights of other individuals in a manner that is safe and compliant with the law.
5. Your Rights
5.1 Unless subject to an exemption (under the GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- the right to find out, if warrenshute.com holds personal information about you. You have the right to be given a description of the personal data and to be told the purpose(s) for holding your information;
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which warrenshute.com holds about you;
- The right to request that warrenshute.com corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for warrenshute.com to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, if consent is the condition for processing;
- The right to request that warrenshute.com provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.
- You can request any of this information by writing to the Data Protection Manager, warrenshute.com Orchard House, Bagbury Lane, Lydiard Millicent SN5, England. Please enclose proof of identity and as much specific information in order to assist us and warrenshute.com will reply within one month.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
warrenshute.com takes its security responsibilities very seriously, including by employing appropriate physical and technical security measures, and generating awareness, and regular reviews of these responsibilities. We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data you volunteer. Our website uses HTTPS to transmit information. You should note however, that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure.
“The principal motivation for HTTPS is authentication of the accessed website and protection of the privacy and integrity of the exchanged data while in transit. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks. The bidirectional encryption of communications between a client and server protects against eavesdropping and tampering of the communication. In practice, this provides a reasonable assurance that one is communicating without interference by attackers with the website that one intended to communicate with, as opposed to an impostor”. Wikipedia definition of HTTPS
You accept that any information or message you send to the Website may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you volunteer.
Online payments are processed by Eventbrite and PayPal. Please review their own privacy statement before usage.
8. Sale of Business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our business provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the Website Privacy Notice and provided that the third party only uses your Personal Data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
This Privacy Notice will be the subject of change and the use of information that we gather shall be subject to the privacy notice in effect.
Data Protection Manager: Warren Shute
Address: Orchard House, Bagbury Lane, Lydiard Millicent SN5 4LX